Hiremaster Conditions of Rental:
1. (a)Rental charges for equipment are assessed on a time out basis usually 24 hours from the time the equipment is contracted to be taken, unless otherwise arranged. (b)Extra rental charges will be made for any rented goods not returned on due date. Rate of charge of overdue goods equals the daily rate x days overdue.
2. No responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for broken, dirty, damaged or missing equipment once the equipment has been accepted by the hirer.
3. The Owner will make an extra charge for all washing and/or polishing of equipment necessitated where the same or any of it is returned in otherwise than a spotless and hygienic condition.
4. Damaged or missing equipment will be charged to the Hirer. Until the equipment is returned to the Owner it shall be at the risk in all things of the Hirer.
5. The Owner accepts no responsibility where the equipment is not collected by the Hirer (where the collection has been urged upon) at the arranged time. Non-collection or late collection in such case shall not affect the Hirer's liability to meet the full hireage charges.
6. If the Hirer does not return the equipment at the agreed time the Owner may arrange to collect the same without notice to the Hirer and at the expense in all things to the Hirer.
7. All containers are to be returned to the Owner. Any missing containers will be charged for.
8. Minimum rental order must amount to $10.00 + G.S.T
9. Goods delivered by HireMaster Event and Party are delivered to gate or dock. Extra charge will be made for certain areas and types of equipment.
10. Rental fee and deposit shall be paid prior to goods leaving premises. Deposit and rental fee will be determined by the Owner or Agent for.
11. The Owner or its servants, agent or agents shall be entitled at all reasonable times to inspect the equipment hired and/or operate the same for the purposes of testing the same and the hirer hereby gives irrevocable leave and licence to the Owner or it's servant or servants, agent or agents to take possession of and remove such equipment and for such purpose to enter upon the premises whereon the equipment or any part thereof may be for any of the aforesaid purposes.
12. Interest will be charged on all overdue accounts at the rate of 1.50% per month (18.00%p.a) on the overdue amount.
13. Collection and solicitors fees to be borne by the Hirer for recovery of equipment and monies.
14. Where the OWNER is installing a Marquee for the HIRER, the HIRER shall provide the OWNER with an underground plan showing the drainage, water and electrical power services. If the HIRER does not provide the plan prior to the commencement of installation ten the OWNER will not be responsible for any damage to these services.
15. The HIRER undertakes to arrange at its own expense all permits, licences or other requirements of the relevant local authorities, Government department or agency or other statutory body and further undertakes to indemnify the OWNER against any loss or fine imposed on the OWNER as a result of any alleged or actual non-compliance with this clause or any term or condition of any such permit or licence.
16. If the equipment hired includes a Marquee and in the OWNER'S opinion it is appropriate that a fire extinguisher be included in the equipment hired and a fire extinguisher is so included the HIRER shall be responsible for the cost (if any) of refilling or otherwise making good the fire extinguisher if it is used for a purpose other than extinguishing a fire.
17. While the OWNER makes every effort to ensure that all Tents, Marquees and Tarpaulins are as water-proof and as weather-proof as practicable, the OWNER will not be responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused as a result of water or weather entering into a Tent or Marquee or under a Tarpaulin.